Tuesday, November 08, 2011

First Kiss Contest

This party game is now closed.

Bella & Edward's First Kiss





Or if you're a Jacob fan...




Now it's your turn!

In the comments section below, describe your first kiss. It can be your first ever romantic kiss, or the first kiss with your spouse/current romance, or the first kiss with "the one who got away".

Or it can be totally fictional (just keep it "family friendly" or have to I'll delete it).

You can post anonymously if you like, just send an email to bellasshower@gmail.com so I know which story is yours.

And you can post multiple descriptions/stories, if you like. Put each story into a separate comment so it will get it's own entry.

Winner will be chosen completely at random and can pick a prize from Edward's Let's Make a Deal post.

And there may be a surprise gift for the story I like the best. (Just sayin'.)

DEADLINE: Midnight, November 9th (that gives you almost 48 hours). Winner will be posted & notified on November 10th.

OPEN TO U.S. ENTRIES ONLY.

All participants will also be awarded one entry per story for the Grand Prize, to be awarded Monday, November 21st. (Grand Prize open to U.S. entries only. Sorry.)

Pssst: Want to earn extra entries for the Grand Prize? Help spread the word! DETAILS HERE.

5 comments:

Dina said...

it's sad I can't remember his name, but I know it was just a peck on the lips, but back then that was worth it. :)

Karlene said...

I'll get us started with my first kiss with DH.

After my divorce, I was a bit-uhm-jaded. I didn't want anything to do with men or dating. I met DH through a friend and used him as my second at social functions at work. But there was NO DATING or KISSING involved for months!

Then one night we were sitting in his car after church, and he asked if he could kiss me. He did. It was sweet, and soft, and gentle--and my heart went pitter-pat.

I was elated.

Until I got home and then I went absolutely hysterically bonkers because I was sooo afraid.

Fortunately, it turned out really well for me. We'll be celebrating our 15th anniversary in December.

Taffy said...

Love your story, Karlene!
My first kiss was when I was ten. I was sitting on grandpa's porch with my cousin, Rich, who is a couple of years older than me. He asked if I wanted to kiss to see what it was like.
It was a very sweet, innocent kiss.

ferretvamp14 said...

My first kiss was at my thirteenth birthday party. The girls set it all up for us to play truth or dare around the bonfire and have my current boyfriend kiss me. The first time we missed! How embarrassing! The second time we connected, and it was sweet yet totally awkward.

TayteH said...

Well, it was just a regular Saturday at the park. My friends and I decided to have a picnic and we all got together. Well, one friend of mine decided to joke around and he stole my hat. I ended up chasing him throughout the entire park. Eventually I caught him in the way back of the park near the little kids playground where our friends couldn't see us. I slapped him and demanded my hat back. Instead, he gave me a quick kiss on the lips and said: "Nah, I'll keep it." Then he ran away again. With my hat!
At first, I was stunned, but then I jerked myself back to reality and ran after him. I got my hat, but later I found out he was moving in a few weeks. But he was special. :D

Thanks!
Tayte
thunter_5@yahoo.com