Wednesday, November 02, 2011

I Am Driven by Peer Pressure...

I've gotten several emails from Bella's Totally Awesome Bridal/Baby Shower party guests saying,

"It would be great if we had an idea of
what the Daily Prizes were."

So, okay. I posted a partial list of prizes.

"...but we want to see PICTURES."

You know what they say...curiosity killed the werewolf. But whatever. I am nothing if not totally swayed by peer pressure. So here you go, posted in alphabetical order...



Alice's Make-Up Kit
Or at least, part of it. She was unwilling to share all her beauty tips and secrets.



Bella’s New Moon Parfum Spritzer
My favorite of the Twilight fragrances I created
(which, unfortuntately, are no longer available
except through this contest)



Book Bling Wolf Bookmark
(also no longer available except through this contest)



Book Bling Wolf Cell Tassel
(also no longer available except through this contest)



Chess Set
(If you don't know why this is one of the prizes,
you really need to re-read Breaking Dawn)



The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
another paranormal love story
(Signed by author, hardcover first edition)



The Hourglass Door by Lisa Mangum
another paranormal love story
(Signed by author, hardcover first edition)



Red Scarf and Bitten Notebook/Bracelet
(to cover up the bite marks on your neck)



Strawberry Hand Soap & I Heart Vampires Note Set
(In one of the books, it mentions Bella's shampoo is strawberry scented.
I decided her hand soap is too.)



Twilight Tote with 3 paranormal books
(Tote is promotional item for the original Twilight movie; books are "gently used")



Vampire Lips Tote & I Heart Vampires Note Set
(Two of the boxes have this in it)


And there you go. That's what you'll win by playing the Daily Party Games. One of these prizes will be in each of the wrapped boxes here.

Have fun & Good Luck!

(And NO! I WILL NOT GIVE YOU ANY HINTS AS TO WHICH PRIZE IS IN WHICH BOX!)

No comments: