Friday, November 25, 2011

I Can't Believe I Ate...Wait! I Have an UNDO Button!


Who's regretting everything they ate yesterday?

I'm not much of a cook, so we took DH's mom to Golden Corral for our turkey dinner.

Thanksgiving dinner is MY FAVORITE FOOD of all time! I love turkey and potatoes and corn and green beans and rolls and...

...and I ate it all.

In previous years, I would be beating myself up for this holiday gluttony, but not this year because I have a SECRET WEAPON.

I have The Undo Button!

This book is by my daughter, McKenna, and I got to read the first couple of chapters a few months ago. It has some great information and is written in a friendly, easy-to-understand style—kind of like she's sitting down with me and chatting.

Definitely worth the read!

Here’s a little teaser of what you’ll get when you read The Undo Button.

  • Why we’re all addicted to food …page 16
  • The secret to getting through social occasions without even wanting to “cheat” … page 19
  • Your magic bullet to stop eating triggers dead in their tracks with a smile … page 32
  • How to eat healthy all the time, without feeling one bit of deprivation … page 38
  • Why cravings are merely emotions, and how to move through them gracefully and successfully … page 41
  • The Pantry/Fridge Raid – exactly what to keep, what to toss, and what to replace with delicious, healthy alternatives without your tastebuds noticing …page 52
  • How to see right through the lies on food labels to know with 100% confidence that what you’re buying is actually healthy and doesn’t just claim to be. … page 70
  • The specific foods that turn your body into a healing machine and can begin to reduce and reverse things like blood sugar problems, excess weight, IBS, arthritis, thyroid issues, acne, eczema, pain and inflammation, indigestion, insomnia, depression, anxiety, dormant sex drive, and energy that’s hiding in the toilet … page 81
  • How those who hate the taste of vegetables can still get the health benefits of eating piles of veggies each day, without purchasing a single product … page 86
  • The most gentle and simple way to detox your body and skyrocket your energy levels … page 103
  • My secret recipe to instantly zap the horrible water retention that occurs after just one day of unhealthy eating … page 172
  • Healthy desserts that taste ANYTHING but healthy … page 181
  • Plus pages on pages of delicious, energy-giving recipes that will make your fat cells cry for ever-loving mercy.
Get your copy during her
Black Friday special for less than half price!




And because I'm an uber-supportive Mom, if you leave a comment on her site HERE, stating that you bought the book because you heard about it from me, I'll put your name in a drawing for a FREE copy of my Christmas Bingo game!

Deadline: Midnight, November 28, 2011.

No comments: