Saturday, September 15, 2012

BYU vs UTES?

Who cares?

The real competition is 


vs



Okay, so. I love me some sugar free frozen yogurt. And while chocolate is usually my all-time-history-of-the-world favorite, U-Swirl has an absolutely scrumptious New York Cheesecake.

And for some reason, the sugar free Orange Leaf gives me gastro-intestinal discomfort, while the U-Swirl doesn't. I'm thinking it's the fake sugar they use.

(Not all carcinogenic sugar substitutes are created equal.)

(Pun totally intended.)

(I don't really even like Equal [registered trademark].)

(I don't know how to make the little R in a circle mark with a PC.)

(Stupid PC)

(Whatever)

(Where was I...?)

(Oh, yeah...)

But I was out-voted. So we went to Orange Leaf.


Here we are. I got chocolate but refused to pay for a green cup because I didn't get my way! (Yes, I'm pouting.)
Suan got white chocolate strawberry. Elaine says not to get marshmallow topping on the pineapple. But it's fine with the brownie coconut flavor.

And just for the record? I think that during the drive to our next stop, the girls were experiencing the after-effects of me on Orange Leaf and wishing we'd gone with U-Swirl...

Contest: Leave your vote for Orange Leaf vs U-Swirl in the comments. At the end of our trip, I'll do a random drawing for a winner. Winner will receive a momento from our trip.

Contest Ends: Monday, September 17, 2012. Winners announced on Tuesday, Sept 18th.
Prizes shipped within the contiguous U.S. only. If you live outside the U.S., you can still play but you'll receive a digital book as your prize.

No comments: