Saturday, September 15, 2012

When Google Fails You...

Suan: Where are those statue things?

Me: On Main Street. See the Google map I printed out?

Suan: It says, "Turn right on Main Street. Then take a left on...Main Street."

Elaine: I think we're lost.

Me: No. We're on Main Street.


We finally stopped and asked directions.

We can do that. Because we're women.

We can also have fun with statues.

Ooo, look! I can stand on one foot!



And I can do the spring dance!


Suan: I could do the book one. But I don't have a book.

Karlene: I have a book in my purse.

Suan: I told you not to bring any books! You're not allowed to read on this trip!

Karlene: *holds up the book*

Suan: Whatever. Just give me the book!


See? I can do the book.


I can think. Sometimes...



I can be an Indian.




I can be a better Indian!



And I can hold a sword!



I'm going to tickle the fish for good luck.
So we don't get lost again.



Ooo! Look at these cool pilgrims!



 
Here in Utah, we call them pioneers.


All of our husbands told us to stay out of trouble and not get arrested.

Why would they say that?!


Ooops!



Contest: What famous or semi-famous (or completely imaginary) statue would you like to have your picture taken with? Leave your answer in the comments. At the end of our trip, I'll do a random drawing for a winner. Winner will receive a momento from our trip.

Contest Ends: Monday, September 17, 2012. Winners announced on Tuesday, Sept 18th.
Prizes shipped within the contiguous U.S. only. If you live outside the U.S., you can still play but you'll receive a digital book as your prize.



No comments: