Here's a step-by-step of how I made the Choosing Day Kisses treat packets.
I used the color printables on sticky paper but the Divergent Party Printables package also has black and white printer options.
To make these Choosing Day treats with Hershey’s Kisses, you will need:
- 8 1/2” x 11” White Label Paper
- Plain white printer paper
- 3/4” round circle punch
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Stapler or Tape
- 3” x 4” plastic bags
- Hershey’s Kisses
1. Print the round faction symbols and the Divergent logos on the white sticker paper.
I used the Avery brand 8.5 x 11" full sheet label because it's easier to run it through my printer. They have a sheet with the 3/4" round stickers pre-scored but I have a hard time getting them to nudge just right. I think the full sheet is the easiest way to go.
Do NOT get the removable stickers or they'll fall off if you jiggle the bag too much.
Cut the page into strips so you can get them into the circle punch.
2. Use a 3/4" circle punch to punch out the faction symbols.
Any brand of circle punch that will let you turn the punch upside down and see what you're punching is good. If you can't see what you're punching, you're going to have trouble centering the symbols. They don't have to be exact but you want to make sure you get the whole symbol in there.
a 40% off coupon. Yay!
3. Peel the paper from the back of the stickers and press onto the bottom of the Hershey’s kisses. This is not hard to do, but it does take some time—especially if you have acrylic nails like I do.
4. Put one of each faction kiss into each 3" x 4" plastic bag and seal. The best place to get these bags is Wal-Mart, back in their craft department. Other craft stores carry them but Wal-Mart is cheapest.
5. Print the Choosing Day bag toppers on white printer paper, if you're using the color option like I did. Or if you have a black ink only printer, pick a fun color of paper for the bag topper.
6. Use a paper cutter or scissors to cut as indicated, using crop marks as a guide. The finished size should be 3” wide by 3.33” tall.
7. Fold the tags in half and staple or tape over the top of the plastic bag.
*If you don’t have the full size label paper (or you want to cut costs), you can print the faction symbols on regular white paper and attach them to the bottom of the kisses with a glue stick or double-sided tape.