Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Divergent Movie Party!

It's been awhile since I've done a movie-themed lollapalooza but my peeps and I are going to the see the Divergent movie on Saturday—and we NEEDED party favors. I looked around on Pinterest and other places and found some cute ideas, but just not quite enough to suit me.

So I made some up.

And I'm sharing!

You can get all my Divergent Party Printables by CLICKING THIS LINK . (You have to create an account before adding it to your cart.)

Suan and I are making party bags filled to the brim with faction-inspired stuff. And all of the labels, tags, toppers, and wraps that we are sticking on everything in the bag are included in the PDF files.

Because I don't want to spoil the surprise for those going to the movie with us, I'm not going to tell you everything we're putting in the bags until after the weekend. But here are just a few of the things:

Choosing Day Hershey's Kisses




Choosing Day Hershey's Miniatures





Granola Bar & Bottled Water for the Factionless


The printables for all of these (and more!) are included in the Divergent Party Printables.


Enjoy!


No comments: